2401bis-00 submitted to IETF

Folks,

I just submitted 2401bis-00 to the IETF publications folks.  This draft:
	a. incorporates changes for all the issues that seem
	   reasonably settled.
	b. indicates the sections that may change based on unresolved
	   issues (below).

The issues that are not included are:
	40,44,45	new processing model
	46		nested/bundled SAs
	49		red sided fragmentation (haven't heard back from
			Mark Duffy re: suggestion about OPAQUE ports)
	50/85		I put in a version of your text but this
			issue is clearly still on the list from a MAY
			vs MUST point of view and because they've issued
			a new proposed paragraph (issue 87)
	67		IPsec management traffic destined locally
	75		TOS (now DSCP/ECN) copying in tunnel mode
	82		clarification re: creation of SAs
	85 		dropped inbound packet -- does not match SA

Please note that Steve provided numerous inputs but in an attempt to
maintain plausible deniability, he spent 2 weeks in Europe, was back
for 3 days and then flew away to Washington for meetings on Thursday
and Friday.  So he did not get to review this draft.

Thank you,
Karen