Re: 2401bis Issue # 90 -- Remove the selector "data sensitivitylevel"

Dan,

Yes, I know what the selector is for, but we were not seeing any use
and thus we felt it appropriate to ask the question.  Note that the
DoD-approved IP layer crypto devices do not implement IPsec quite as
we defined it and so it does not seem critical that we maintain this
for their benefit.

However, I think that so long as we make this a feature that MUST be
implemented ONLY by IPsec systems that support labelled security
features, it will not cause problems for other vendors and so I guess
we could leave it in with the same sort of caveats we now have.

steve