Re: Meta-comment: use of "red" / "black" terminology...

[Keep "red"/"black" security-gateway terminology out of I-Ds and RFCs]

Yes, please!  I've been using IPsec-style technology in peer-to-peer
mode since before it was IPsec, and I've become very increasingly
concerned by the apparently-growing tendency to think of IPsec as if
the _only_ scope of IPsec is security gateways and VPNs.

I've been wondering how to word a similar request for some weeks.