Re: My emails to the ipsec list have been disappeared since Dec 3... Re: My emails to the ipsec list have been disappeared since Dec 3...

> The ipsec mailing list seems to black hole all of my
emails after I
> changed my email address (i.e I am sending mails
using from address of
> kivinen@xxxxxx, but I am subscribed to list as
> kivinen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx). The bad thing is that I
didn't get any
> feedback or notification that my mail didn't get
through, I simply
> just noticed from the archives, that they are not
there.

I had the exact same experience. This is frustrating
to those of us who read the list only via the
archives. (A bounce message would be nice.) I only
lost maybe 2-3 posts, but they were long-ish posts and
I didn't have a backup copy.

Andrew

=====
------
Andrew Krywaniuk, Fortinet Technologies
Please *do not* reply to this address. (I will not read it)
Reply to askrywan..hotmail..com or my home address.