Charlie has submitted a new version of draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2

[ This note should have been sent last week, but for some reason it
  apparently never made it out of my sent mail queue.  My
  apologies... -- Ted ]

Hi Russ,

Charlie has submitted a new version of the ikev2-bis document:

	draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-12.txt

This draft contains fixes to various nits and errors that were raised
after the wg last call (including the ones which you had found during
your initial review of the ikev2-11 I-D after we had forwarded it to
you).  We believe that none of the changes are controversial, and so
the document should be ready for IETF-wide last call.

One change that in the document dependency structure which is present
in the -12 document is that the IANA considerations section has been
moved to a separate document which Michael Richardson has been
developing.

Do you have an opinion about whether the IANA considerations should be
kept in a separate document, which would make it easier for the IANA
to review (and which truly isn't really necessary for implementors to
see), or whether it should be combined into one document (which is
already 102 pages and over 250k long)?  It seemed to us that it might
make more sense for the IANA considerations to be in a separate
informational RFC, but there are certainly arguments to do things
either way.  Do you believe the IESG and the IANA would have a strong
preference to do things one way or the other?

Many thanks!!

						- Ted