RE: Old discussion - subject - Me tarzan and me jane

Vamsi,
To add a little more meat to Paul's direction...
Yes, this problem is still a problem worth addressing.
Yes, you have hit on some of the key issues.
We have moved solving this problem out of the ipsec WG and into the
pki4ipsec BOF (hopefully soon-to-be WG), where we are profiling the contents
and use of certificates and certificate life cycle management in IKE.
Would you mind terribly reposting your questions/comments to that maillist?

Thanks,
Gregory.