2401bis -- current version is the correct one

Folks,

Over the past few weeks, we submitted several versions of 2401bis-01
and there was some confusion in what was posted to the I-D ftp
server.  The currently posted version is the correct one.  This is
the same as the one announced on Jan 7 with the exception of some
formatting changes and one editorial change to put back in the first
11 words of the first sentence of Section 4.4.

Incorrect version:

    4.4 Major IPsec Databases

    IPsec implementation are largely a local matter, not subject to
    standardization.  However, some external aspects of the processing
    must be standardized......

Current version:

    4.4 Major IPsec Databases

    Many of the details associated with processing IP traffic in an IPsec
    implementation are largely a local matter, not subject to
    standardization.  However, some external aspects of the processing
    must be standardized......

My apologies for any problems the multiple versions may cause.
Please let us know if you have any questions.  Thank you,

Karen