Re: Issue #76: TFC padding in ESPv3 and requirments for IKEv2

Ted,

When I last spoke with Russ, he indicated that he was prepared to
tolerate another delay on the IKE v2 document to incorporate the
change that Hugo suggested, to incorporate bits from an key-based EAP
method into the PRF for the keys used for encryption & integrity.  IF
he still feels this way, then I'd suggest suggestion #2, i.e., modify
IKE now to add the necessary notification message.

Steve