Re: IANA document

Hi Paul,

I guess I'm concerned about two eventualities: (1) the expert, perhaps
for personal reasons, treats one person's request differently than
another's, or (2) the expert, perhaps due to a personal opinion, refuses
to allow something that other "experts" view as a good idea. Do you
think there are adequate contingencies in place to prevent either of these?

Of course, we all believe that if we were the designated expert, such a
thing would never occur. But we are all human, so maybe it could at
that. I guess that so long as there is some sort of reliable appeal
process for such cases, that addresses my concern to some extent.

Scott