Length of checksum in IKEv2 encrypted payload?

Hi there,

First, apologies if this has already been discussed - I haven't been following
this list closely lately, and I couldn't find anything in the archives.

Section 3.14 of the IKEv2 draft describes the encrypted payload, showing the
last field of the payload to be the integrity checksum.  The text doesn't
describe how long the field is.  From the diagram, it looks variable, but there
is no length field describing the value.  Is this an oversight?

-g