Question about EAP and CFG

Hi.

I have just re-read draft -12 and I have a question.

When clients connect to an IRAS using both EAP for authentication and
CFG for configuration, section 2.19 says that they CFG_REQUEST is sent
in message #3.  The CFG_REPLY is sent in message #4.

However, section 2.16 shows that the EAP exchange extends to at least
message #6 or more.  Is it acceptable to delay the CFG_REQUEST until
the message that contains the SAr payload?  If so, I think it should be
explicitly stated.

Sorry if this has been brought up before.

Yoav