RE: SAs that carry fragments Was: Re: Some IKEv2 issues

Thanks for the comments, please see inline.

And they don't need to be, I just think that creating a separate SA
for the fragments is unnecessary. How to handle fragments is
a topic better left to the implementer.
Current IKE semantics allow this granularity BTW.

OTOH, I think implementing the functionality you specify above in
a multi-user kernel would be quite the challenge :-) Sounds like an
excellent project indeed.

Bora