Re: SAs that carry fragments Was: Re: Some IKEv2 issues

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   Port selectors are more usefull in the host to host case, i.e.
   transport mode

=> I have a concern about this "host to host" == transport mode.

   So we are now only talking about tunnel mode. How often do people use
   tunnel mode along with port selectors?

=> host to host where for some reasons transport mode is not used.

Regards

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr

PS: I'd like the solution (if we'll get one :-) will work with IPv6 too.