Re: Traffic Selectors (was SA fragments)

Bora,

>I think there is agreement that port based selectors
>do not make sense for tunnel mode.

Are we reading the same mailing list?  there is not agreement on this
point.  You may keep saying it, but that does not make it so :-)

By my count, you posted one message to this list in all of 2003,
three in late 2002, and four in August and September 2001. That tells
me that you have been aware of the work of this WG for at least 2.5
years, but have made almost no contributions during that time.  Now,
5 years after we published 2401, you propose a significant change to
the use of selectors.  I think you are way too late and have
contributed far too little to be taken seriously in this regard.

Steve