RE: Traffic Selectors (was SA fragments)

I wrote several responses to this, but chose
not to send them,
if there is no technical merit to my proposal
on traffic selectors, then be it. I will
point out that the proposed offset based
optional selectors
work equally well for v6, v4 and any other
protocol that does not use TCP/UDP.

Bora
-- Speechless SW engineer in San Jose