RE: Traffic Selectors (was SA fragments)

 Bora> I wrote several responses to this, but chose not to send them,
 Bora> if there is no technical merit to my proposal on traffic
 Bora> selectors, then be it.

 >> -----Original Message----- From: Stephen Kent
 >>
 >> ... I think you are way
 >> too late and have contributed far too little to be taken seriously
 >> in this regard.

Bora is right.

If his suggestions have technical merit, they have that merit whether
he has contributed for 20 years or 20 days.  Conversely, if they have
no merit, they would still have no merit even if he had contributed
far longer and far more.

Can we please evaluate proposals on their technical merit and leave
ad hominem comments out?

Thanks,
	paul