RE: Traffic Selectors (was SA fragments)

Steve made the perfectly valid point that you had years of opportunity
to suggest a major change but chose not to.  If you feel that reflects
badly on your intelligence, suffer in silence.  You also made a
sweeping assertion, setting yourself up as a self-proclaimed expert,
and Steve takes issue with that.  Finally, it is completely typical
for IETF draft authors to go ballistic when they are nearly finished
with a long and complex document that has had a lot of WG input and
then, at the last minute, find people popping out of the mailing list
with major changes.  In fact, in my experience, they go ballistic over
just about anything short of "looks great".  Human beings as they are
and all.

Hilarie Orman
Infrequent poster

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 at 16:33:09 -0800 Bora Akyol asserted: