RE: AD requests WG review of final revisions to draft-ietf-ipsec-nat-reqts-06.txt <= 48hrs please

Thanks Tero. Cc'ing the list. Any others have comments on the proposed
changes ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tero Kivinen [mailto:kivinen@safenet-inc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 1:53 PM
To: William Dixon
Cc: Briansw@microsoft.com; vvolpe@cisco.com; Ari.Huttunen@F-Secure.com;
ldiburro@nortelnetworks.com
Subject: FW: AD requests WG review of final revisions to

William Dixon writes:
> NAT-T authors, please make sure you are ok with these changes in next
24hrs.

I checked the changes out, and they seem to be ok.

> I noticed also that UDP-ESP-08 currently lacks a statement on how it
> meets the requirements.

I noticed that when I edited it, but didn't want to add it myself.

> IKE NAT-T has such a statement in the intro. Thanks, -Wm

And that actually states, that the IKE NAT-T in combination with UDP-ENCAPS
represents an "unconditionally compliant" solution to the requirements as
defined by [Aboba03]...
--
kivinen@safenet-inc.com