Re: AD requests WG review of final revisions to draft-ietf-ipsec-nat-reqts-06.txt <= 48hrs please

Tero,

You make a good point, that I overlooked, i.e., that the document in
question refers to the old set of RFCs. I think that addresses all of
my comments but the first.

The old set of RFcs does not specify how to verify that a name in the
IKE ID is to be verified against a cert, so the text here represents
an extrapolation relative to the old RFCs, and should be changed to
not impose more specific requirements than what those RFCs stated.

Steve