Re: IPSec on tunneling mechanisms

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   I'm new in this IPSec business, but question is.
   Can IPSec secure traffic on IPv6 being tunnelled over the IPv4 networks,
   e.g. using 6to4 etc?

=> RFC 2401 and its comming revision both allow IPv6 over IPv4 (or
IPv4 over IPv6) in tunnel mode but many implementations for reasons
I don't understand (laziness? unfounded fear?) don't support this...

   I'm considering doing research in that area.

=> there is nothing to search (in the technical domain :-).

Regards

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr