Re: Decorrelated SPD and IKEv2 traffic selectors

Mike,

I think the latest version says that when you decorrelate, you keep
the decorrelated entries linked together, so that when you match any
individual entry, you grab all of the other entries that were created
due to decorrelation.  we need to do this so that the externally
visible operation is identical to what would happen w/o
decorrelation, at least so far as the number of SAs that are created
and what traffic flows over each SA. We said this in terms of
creating SPD-cache and SAD entries, but the same thing shoud be done
for IKE interactions. Perhaps it would be better, for IKE, to keep
the original SPD entry as well, and pass that back to IKE for use in
negotiation.

steve