RE: SPD Cache in 2401bis

Thanks,

in this case, can we at least include in sections of the text in
the packet processing path an alternate description
of what an implementation would do if they were not using a cache.

For example, page 28-29, items 2 and 3a/b.

Since the cache is optional, don't you think we should have a
description
of the non-optional ordered SPD case?

Bora