Re: SPD Cache in 2401bis

> >Is it possible to remove all the discussion on SPD-cache out of
> >RFC2401bis and into an informational RFC?
> no.

	i think 2401bis is talking about implementation details too much.
	i agree with bora that SPD-cache issues should be a separate document.
	there could be multiple ways we can implement SPD lookup portion
	(and we should be allowed to implement in various ways), for instance.
	SPD lookup portion won't impact interoperability.  wire format part
	will.

	therefore, i believe 2401bis should be spiltted into two document:
	- a document which concentrate onto the on-wire protocol only
	  (mostly references to ESPv3 and AHv2)
	- a document which concentrate onto implementation specifics
	  (how SPD lookup has to be done, how it should be cached, tunnel mode
	  and transport mode)

itojun