RE: Final editing changes to IKEv2

> 4.  Clarification about encoding the icmp type/code
> (bit-packing issue) from
>     Charlie Lynn
>
>         http://www.vpnc.org/ietf-ipsec/mail-archive/msg02701.html

I agree with this change. But Charlie's original message also asked
for clarification of how the mobility header type is encoded.
I think we should adopt Charlie's suggestion for encoding the mobility
header type as well (note that it isn't obvious, so interoperability
problems are likely if it isn't described)

>> and text saying that the
>> Mobility Header Type should be in the most significant 8 bits and the
>> least significant 8 bits should be 0 for the "start" field of the
>> range and 255 for the "end" field).

Thanks!
Mike