RE: Final editing changes to IKEv2

Hi,

Having the responder send the AUTH payload and EAP-Success
in the same message is OK. However, this does not solve the
initiator's case. "As soon as it can" is still a bit ambigous,
and in draft -12 the initiator sends the AUTH payload _before_
receiving EAP-Success. But EAP peer state machine currently
"exports" the key only _after_ receiving EAP-Success.

So it seems that we need to either slightly change how EAP works
or add another roundtrip. Both options are certainly feasible,
but IMHO the latter requires less work...

Best regards,
Pasi