Re: Final editing changes to IKEv2

Well, at least in the case of non-KG EAP methods, the EAP state machine
exports no key to the client, so there is no reason to delay the AUTH
payload until after the EAP success message.

I've just looked in draft-ietf-eap-statemachine-02.pdf.  There is a
strange inconsistency on page 11.  The key is exported in eapKeyData
"when keying material becomes available".  However, the eapKeyAvailable
is set to true only "in the SUCCESS state".  Why is it that the peer
cannot use the eapKeyData if it is available before the success message
arrived?

To sum up my objections, can we skip the extra roundtrip if the client
either has no key (non-KG method) or already has the key (for KG
methods) ?