Fwd: Re: Traffic selectors, fragments, ICMP messages and security policy problems

Apparently my note has been misunderstood by some recipients.  The data on
www.caida.org is captured on the wide area network.  NFS is rarely seen on
the wide area network.  Rather, it is used locally within an enterprise, or
it is carried inside a VPN by remote users who want to appear to be
local.  My point is that the data on this web site needs to be viewed in
this context, and it therefore will provide a skewed view that is not
representative of the traffic that will be used with IPsec.

I hope this provides clarification, not further digression.

Russ