Re: Temporary version of the new IKEv2 draft

Again, regarding section 2.16, I believe it should say, that the
Initiator MAY send the AUTH payload before the EAP success message, in
which case the Responder SHOULD send the AUTH, SAr2, TSi, TSr along
with the EAP-success.  In this case, the initial SA establishment will
be shortened to 6 messages.