Re: EAP Roundtrips (was: Temporary version of the new IKEv2 draft)

Charlie Kaufman wrote:

> So if we're going to do this, I want Ted and Barbara to officially
> declare consensus. And I guess that means if there are objections,
> people should express them now. If that looks like the direction, I'll
> post proposed language to the list before doing another revision.

Sounds like a good plan. We are by the way still discussing
the issue in the EAP WG list and off-list... We'd really like
to reach a conclusion in the discussion before the IPsec WG
decides what to do. In other words: there's an opinion on the
matter, not expressed yet but coming soon so please wait for
that ;-)

--Jari