clarification on IKEv2 with EAP

Hi,
I am reading the IKEv2 i-d and I have a question in chapter 2.16, about the usage of EAP methods over IKEv2.
The sequence diagram with the process is the following (copied from the paper):

       Initiator                          Responder
      -----------                        -----------
       HDR, SAi1, KEi, Ni         -->

                                  <--    HDR, SAr1, KEr, Nr, [CERTREQ]

       HDR, SK {IDi, [CERTREQ,] [IDr,]
                SAi2, TSi, TSr}   -->

                                  <--    HDR, SK {IDr, [CERT,] AUTH,
                                                EAP }

       HDR, SK {EAP, AUTH}     -->

                                  <--    HDR, SK {EAP, AUTH,
                                                  SAr2, TSi, TSr }

As written in the paper, the initiator omits the AUTH payload in message 3 when it wants to use EAP. Later on, it is written that when the whole EAP message is finished, the resultant shared secret (if exists) is used to generate the AUTH in messages 5 and 6. My question is: what about AUTH in message 4 ? How is it generated ?

Thanks and best regards,
David.