mail list blocked

Hello,

In case you've been waiting for a reply from BBN... Since mid-Friday
(3/26), we haven't received any mail that was addressed ONLY to the
IPsec mailing list.  We just found out that lists.tislabs.com has
been added to the Open Relay database, and BBN's mailers block mail
from hosts in that database.  So if you sent mail to a BBNer and
didn't specifically address it to him/her, it wouldn't have gotten
through.  The tislabs folks are working on fixing the problem, but it
could be many hours before ORDB.ORG removes them from their database.

Karen