Re: mail list blocked

An update...   the mail server on lists.tislabs.com has been upgraded
and manual testing done here has confirmed that the esoteric form of
open relay that was reported to ORDB has been fixed.  Now, we just
await ORDB to test and remove this server from their database.  Reading
their test submission page closer, this can take up to 72 hours.

-John

--

John Kelley
Development Engineer