Re: CONSENSUS TEST: Fragmentation handling

Ted,

>1. All implementations MUST support tunnel mode SAs that pass traffic
>without regard to port field values. If the SA will carry traffic for
>specified protocols, the two selector sets MUST be used to specify
>the port fields for the SA: ANY and OPAQUE. An SA defined in this
>fashion will carry all traffic for the indicated source/destination
>addresses and specified protocol(s). If the SA will carry traffic
>without regard to a specific protocol value (i.e., ANY is specified),
>then the port field values MUST be set to ANY as well.

Mark Duffy convinced me that we should interpret ANY to encompass
OPAQUE, as I noted in a message last week. So this part should be
reworded to say:

  1. All implementations MUST support tunnel mode SAs that pass traffic
without regard to port field values. If the SA will carry traffic for
specified protocols, the selector set for the SA MUST specify the
port fields values as ANY.  An SA defined in this fashion will carry
all traffic for the indicated source/destination  addresses and
specified protocol(s). If the SA will carry traffic without regard to
a specific protocol value (i.e., ANY is specified for the protocol
field), then the port field values MUST be set to ANY as well.

Steve