Re: CONSENSUS TEST: Fragmentation handling

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   I proposed was that the stateful fragment checking be a SHOULD, with
   the explicit intent that an implementation may choose to not support
   #3 because of performance considerations.

=> I can't see why a MAY is not enough.

   We can mention that exception in the text.
   Would that address your concerns?

=> perhaps I don't understand the wording, i.e., the idea is to specify
(with a SHOULD) how an implementation which chooses to support #3 should
proceed. My concern is that it seems the SHOULD applies to all implementations
so an implementation SHOULD NOT choose to not support #3...

Thanks

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr