Re: SPD Policies - Backward compatibility

        OK. Thank you for your and Tero's answers on this subject.
         In site-to-site scenario, I also feel that, it can be assumed that
         administrator need to know the capabilities of peer gateway.
         But this would be a problem in remote access scenario, where peers are
         unknown.
         Since, rfc2401 capabilities can be exchanged using both IKEv1/v2,
         as you indicated, policies can be configured with capabilities given in rfc2401.
         I think I can live with this, rather than creating multiple (could be very high)
         SA tunnels for each remote user.

         Thanks
          Ravi