Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 11:24 AM
Subject: [Ipsec] ipsec on WLAN

I have one client (possibly Windows) one AP and a server (possibly Windows).......do you think it's possible to make the server act as a getway for the LAN?? I need to build an IPSec Tunnel between the wi-fi client and the server. The server then has to relay the data on the LAN and viceversa.

What I'm trying to secure is just the radio link