From: "Yoshihiro Ohba" <yohba@tari.toshiba.com>
To: "Giacomo Pisano" <giacpis@aliceposta.it>
Cc: "yo2lux" <lux@wplink.net>; <ipsec@ietf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 2:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Ipsec] ipsec on WLAN

> An IPsec usage in WLAN is being discussed in the PANA WG.
> There are several drafts related to the usage:
>
> draft-ietf-pana-ipsec-02.txt
> draft-ohba-pana-framework-00.txt
>
> Regards,
>
> Yoshihiro Ohba
>

> On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 10:45:13AM +0200, Giacomo Pisano wrote:
> > I have one client (possibly Windows) one AP and a server (possibly
Windows).......do you think it's possible to make the server act as a getway
for the LAN?? I need to build an IPSec Tunnel between the wi-fi client and
the server. The server then has to relay the data on the LAN and viceversa.

> > What I'm trying to secure is just the radio link

to use level3 security instead of level2. Has anyone of you tried to do the
same?? I don't have any idea of what to do!