RE: [Ipsec] ipsec on WLAN

If the goal is just to secure the radio link, then my understanding is
that layer-2 WiFi (802.11i) security would be sufficient, layer-3 IPsec
security may not be needed.

Usage of IPsec tunnel between the wireless device and the security
gateway is an interim measure to compensate for inadequacy of
WEP and WPA security of the radio link.

Atul