RE: [Ipsec] ipsec on WLAN

I once stumbled across something that may be a tangentially interesting notion to consider:
	http://www.xtdnet.nl/paul/gallery/IETF57/dscf0004
(which I always have to reload in my Browser of Choice in order to actually view the image); a follow-up effort yielded interesting info @ the following "I probably wrap" url:

http://www.research.att.com/areas/wireless/Mobile_Interdomain_Roaming/Mobility_Management/internet_roaming.html

In this forum I am, too, am a novice, but another option (sentiment being, if I can do this, anyone can) IFF your o/s is XP would be to type "ipv6 install", I believe.

Regards,
Raymond A. Shelton
ITS Network Services - University of Missouri Health Care
DC017.00, QD263I, 2401 LeMone Industrial Boulevard
Columbia, MO 65212
Voice 573-884-0661 Fax 573-884-8192
sheltonr ampersand Health. missouri.edu
Fingerprint:  2795 9E15 9B67 85BD 19A5  F494 B3AB AF7A 93DF 064A