[Ipsec] Re: Outbound SA Bundle processing

Hi,

Same issue was raised in one of the bakeoff (MAY 1999).
Some vendors supported format 2 and some format 1.
But most of the vendors supported one TUNNEL IP header for both AH and ESP
together.
In my view security over head can be reduced in format 1
by avoiding the additional TUNNEL IP header construction in the format 2.

-raghava