RE: [Ipsec] VID for nat traversal

Chris, the earlier drafts provided the vendor ID being MD5 of the draft
name. If you support multiple versions, you include multiple vendor IDs.

From draft-ietf-ipsec-nat-t-ike-02.txt:

"the vendor id payload for this specification of NAT-Traversal (MD5 hash of
"draft-
ietf-ipsec-nat-t-ike-02" - ["90cb8091 3ebb696e 086381b5 ec427b1f"])"

Windows NAT-T implementation so far uses draft-02 vendor ID. Here is the
Win2k & XP NAT-T update info.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;818043