[Ipsec] IKE Keepalive draft???

Hi,

I'm just doing some research on IKE keepalives. Does anyone know if there is
a draft that describes Cisco's implementation of IKE keepalives. I'm not
talking about DPD here - I mean the original IKE keepalive implementation.
I'm sure that there was a draft that described this, but I can't locate it
now. Maybe there has never been a a draft describing this - maybe it's just
my imagination :)

Many thanks for any help in advance

Bob