[Ipsec] Interoperability Plugtests Event

Dear List,

as many of you already know, an interoperability plugtests event in the field of security will soon take place between the 24th and the 28th of may in Sophia Antipolis (France). This event is organised by the ETSI (European Telecommunication Standards Insitute) which is a non-lucrative organization.
PKI, XaDES but also IKE interoperability and standard conformance tests will be made during this week. It's a unique opportunity for you to test the validity of one of your product or in a neutral place. Thanks to the participants, PKI and XaDES will be well represented but I'm surprised at the few number of participants who will come for IKE.
Nortel Networks and Panasonic are already registered and want to test respectively the interoperability of an IKEv2 partial prototype implementation and of an IKEv1 product.
The deadline is coming very soon and I'm sure that many of you can benefit from a participation to this event, so I hope you will think about registering the event seriously.

I really encourage you to go to the website : http://www.etsi.org/Plugtests/security.htm, there, you will find more information.

I would like to know if you will participate.

If you have any question, if you need more information, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Rajive Countcham

ETSI Consultant