Re: [Ipsec] VPN remote host configuration IPv6 ?

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   For IPv6 I could not find any standardized
   methods for Ipsec-tunnel remote-host configuration
   of RACīs Ipv6-Address etc.
   in any RFC or draft except IKEv2 configuration
   payload.
   In theory DHCPv6 or Autoconfiguration could
   work too, but no document mentions them.
   Am I right ?

=> your right, MODE-CFG is not a standard and was written when IPsec
and IPv6 were on two different planets... My advice is to try L2TP/IPsec
(i.e., L2TP protected by IPsec in transport mode) which works with
a lot of different protocols under and over it, and is widely supported.

Regards

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr