Re: [Ipsec] FW: Remaining issues for IKEv2

At 10:08 PM -0400 5/10/04, Stephen Kent wrote:
>I believe the WG has come to a decision re fragment handling, as
>reflected in message traffic following my memo on the topic.

Re-reading the thread that Ted started called "CONSENSUS TEST:
Fragmentation handling", it is unclear how one can claim consensus.
There were many suggestions for re-wordings, different suggestions
for the MUST/SHOULD/MAY level, and different suggestions for the
meaning of the values proposed.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium