RE: [Ipsec] FW: Remaining issues for IKEv2

Hi,

This is not a new change; it is part of the change originally
proposed by Hugo in January (that was already approved). Hugo's
proposal was the following (from e-mail sent on January 13th):

   Specifically add the pair SK_pi, SK_pr to the key derivation
   formula in 2.14. Change prf(SK_ar,IDr') to prf(SK_pr,IDr')
   and prf(SK_ai,IDr') to prf(SK_pi,IDr') in section
   2.15. Change "SK_ai and SK_ar" in the next to last paragraph
   of section 2.16 with "SK_pi and SK_pr"

Only the first and third changes were made in ikev2-13; the
second sentence was accidentally missed.

Best regards,
Pasi