Re: [Ipsec] Proposed Last Call based revisions to IKEv2

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 11:20:42AM -0700, Charlie Kaufman wrote:
> Can I get a ruling on this one?

If you have the document open and we need to submit a new I-D anyway,
my bias would be to fix it, on the grounds of consistency with
INTERNAL_IP6_SUBNET.  It's easier to fix it now rather than later, and
will probably reduce confusion for implementors in the future.

Although this does change the on-the-wire encoding, it has the feel of
an editorial fix.  However, I don't feel strongly about about this,
but you asked for a ruling.  Tell folks want.  If anyone objects, they
have 24 hours to do so.  If not, go ahead and push the ID out.

						- Ted