[Ipsec] Results of the Straw Poll re: Fragmentation handling

The results of the straw poll indicated that out of 16 responses,
roughly twice as many contributors (11) preferred that Methods #2 and #3
be a MAY implement, over thouse who preferred that at least one of
Methods #2 and #3 be a SHOULD or a MUST (5).

There was also a somewhat surprising number (albeit a minority)
who registered a strong dislike of Method #2 --- four or five
respondents indicated that they thought Method #2 should be a MUST NOT.

Hence, it seems that we have a rough consensus within the working group
that both Method #2 and #3 should both be MAY.  To accomodate those who
dislike Method #2, I would propose that if we can get someone from that
camp to write a paragraph detailing their objections to mixing
non-initial fragments when initial fragments are not mixed, it would
seem to me reasonable to record the minority dissent in the architecture
specification.

						- Ted

Yoav Nir
	1.  MAY / MAY