RE: [Ipsec] spam

I agree. The best option is to get our current hoster to filter spam and
viruses for this list. I assume TIS does this for other lists, so I'd hope
there isn't an additional cost. But if there's a cost, I can contribute
some. I'd also be happy to go through the pain of changing the list name and
resubscribing, and finding another list hoster if TIS can't provide
filtering. I've noticed I've received s-word email within 1-2 hours of
posting. That's ridiculous.