RE: [Ipsec] Email account utilization warning.

I would like to complain about this email. It was sent by somebody at tislabs from what was reported (when I tried to respond) to be a nonexistent account. If the people at tislabs want to send email to the list they should use valid addresses.

-----Original Message-----
From: ipsec-bounces@ietf.org [mailto:ipsec-bounces@ietf.org]On Behalf Of
administration@tislabs.com
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 12:00 AM
To: ipsec@lists.tislabs.com
Subject: [Ipsec] Email account utilization warning.

Dear  user of e-mail server "Tislabs.com",

We warn you about some attacks  on your e-mail account. Your computer  may
contain viruses, in order  to keep  your computer  and e-mail account safe,
please,  follow the  instructions.

For further details see the  attach.

Have a good day,
     The Tislabs.com  team                               http://www.tislabs.com